Warm Wonderful Crab Dip
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
5 tsp Powder Keg Seasoning (Shipwrecked Seasonings)
1 lb lump crab meat
¼ cup mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Powder Keg until well blended.
- Gently stir in crabmeat trying not to break up clumps.
- Place mixture in a 9 in pie pan or ramekin and sprinkle cheddar cheese all over the top of mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is bubbly and brown.
- Serve with crackers or pretzel chips. Serves 8-10.